What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More To It

Remember Suzy? She knows more of the roommates story.

“Is that what they told you?” Suzy asked incredulously. “That’s not what really happened. Kim found a bong that belonged to Joey’s friends. She took it. That’s why they were going through her drawers and her closet and all that. They were looking for it. Kim walked in on them.”

Finding it hard to believe Kim smoked dope I ventured, “What does Kim want with a bong?”

“Kim actually took the bong when she was looking through Joey’s things for something that she was missing. It was kind of a ‘you stole something that belonged to me, so I’ll steal something that belongs to you’ deal”, Suzy explained.

“What?” I had to ask.

Looking around as if to check for eavesdroppers, Suzy turned to us and said quietly, “Joey took one of Kim’s vibrators.”

“You’re kidding me”, I said.

“Nope. Kim was at her parents’ place over a weekend and Joey got to playing with Kim’s toys. I guess she really liked one of them. It disappeared.”

My wife, at this, was pretty grossed out. Having a fine collection of toys herself, I know the thought of someone using someone else’s vibrator did her in.

“So”, I enquired, “what became of the missing items? Were they returned?”

“No. Joey denies that she took the vibrator. She’s told other people though. And Kim smashed the bong, which really pissed off Joey’s friends. I think Joey had to pay them for it. So, it’s all still a big hairy mess.”

I was still processing it all. It was very different than the stories Joey and Kim had given me. Some of it seemed to make sense. Then Suzy added, “Please don’t tell them I told you this.”

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home