What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Intimate Conversation


This is another view of Jess. Is she beautiful, or what?

How fortunate am I to have been drinking beer and eating hot, naked wings sitting between Jess and my wife? I asked the Mrs. to let me include a picture of her here too, so you can see just how good my life really is, but she's a little camera shy.

I introduced Jess to you before (Not What I Expected To Hear). This is a bit more of that evening’s conversation.

“It was in the shower with a massaging shower head that I first started experimenting” Jess said.

“Shower heads can be really good. I moved on to a perfectly placed jet in my hot-tub. I can ride that thing to several orgasms”, the Mrs. replied. “So, how did you find out about a Jack-Rabbit?”

“I was helping my older sister move back from college and found her box of toys. She told me about the different things she had and what each one did. She got to her Jack-Rabbit and told me it was ‘her best friend’. She asked me if I ever used toys and I told her about the shower. She ended up ordering me one as a gift for helping her move.”

This conversation is going on as if I’m not even there. No kidding, this was unbelievable. I’m sitting there listening to a 19 year old virgin and my wife of 20 years swap stories about their masterbating experiences.

“My husband bought me my first. I’ve actually gone through a few of them. I’ve got a pulsating one now that you can start slow and build up. That and my lube… (looking at me and smiling) he’s expendable!” she laughed.

Jess was as open as my wife in talking about it all. “I’m not so crazy about the whole thing being in me. It’s not the penetration that does it for me. I like the little rabbit ears tickling me. I usually just tease myself with the ears and that gets me off.”

My wife went on, in great detail, to describe different things she’s done with her toys – what worked well, what didn’t. Some of it I wasn’t even aware she’d done. They talked over a couple of hours, between Jess coming and going to serve other customers. My wife even produced the ‘pocket-rocket’ out of her purse to show Jess. “This is my ‘out-and-about’ toy”, she smiled.

You want my life. What a hoot!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home