What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hooter Girl Confessions


This is Melissa… or should I say these are Melissa’s breasts. Quite the conversation starters, eh?

Melissa told us this story the other day.

"One night I was serving a table with a few guys and a girl. I was really attracted to the girl. I just put it out there – I brushed up against her a few times with my tits while I was refilling their glasses, just to see how she’d react. She sort of leaned into me. My section was pretty slow. I sat down next to her and rested my thigh up against hers under the table. We made eye contact a couple of times. I felt like she knew that I was attracted. She made a point of telling me that she wasn’t ‘with’ any of these guys."

She continued, "It was slow enough that I got cut early. I went to change and she came into the bathroom. She said she didn’t want to be too forward, but wondered if I’d like to meet her for a drink across the road at Chili’s. The next thing I knew we were at Chili’s talking and laughing. She told me the guys at her table were friends, and she told me they talked about my tits the whole night. I laughed and apologized. We had a lot of fun and really hit it off. She asked when my next shift was and told me she’d stop in."

Then she leaned in to tell us the rest of the story, trying to be a little discreet.

"I wanted to kiss her so bad when we were walking to the parking lot. I finally asked her if she’d mind. She told me she’d never kissed a girl before but that she’d like to try."

"So?" I asked.

"It was one fucking amazing kiss! In fact it was several amazing kisses! We stood there a while hugging and kissing each other leaning up against her car. I was so turned on. She whispered in my ear that she too had been talking about my tits with her friends. I stood up, looked around to see that nobody was near, and I lifted my shirt and un-hooked my bra right there in the parking lot of Chili's! She looked scared, but she put her hands on my breasts. She caressed me. She gently pinched my nipples and rolled them between her fingers. It was incredible. Then she looked me in the eye and kissed me once more. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Then she got in her car and drove away. I never saw her again."

"No shit? Really?" I asked.

She laughed, "Look at you, you pervert! You’re all excited! Of course not. I made it all up. You fell for it! You need a cold shower, Dork! You ready for another beer?"

You never know what you'll hear when you talk to Melissa. I'll share more with you soon.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home