What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

An Asset Manager Discovers Her Assets



This is Suzy. Her story goes like this:


"I got a job as a financial planning consultant out of college. One day a client asked me to meet him at a Hooters to go over a few things. I recognized very quickly that he was a regular. All the girls there stopped by our table. They all knew him by name. Eventually he excused himself to visit the men's room. I caught our waitress, a girl named Heather, and asked her about my client."

"Rick is a great guy. He's pretty much here every night. He sits in different sections so that he knows all the girls", she said.

"We finished our meeting and Rick picked up the bill. It was a little less than $30, and I saw that he left $130 on the table. I thought, 'Holy shit! I'm in the wrong line of work.' As I drove out of the parking lot I was thinking I'd have no problem pulling off the uniform. I know that my ass is my biggest asset."

At this point Suzy laughed, correcting herself, "You know what I mean - not my 'biggest' asset, but... you know."

I did know. I had noticed.

She continued, "I went back and talked to the manager and was working the following weekend. A few weeks later I went full-time. I put my asset to work. The money is pretty good. The people are great. I love people!"

Suzy has shared a lot of Hooters Girl secrets with me. I'll bring some of them your way soon.


Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home