What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Not What I Expected To Hear


This is Jessica. What a sweetheart!


We met Jess when she was training. One of our favorite girls, Leah, was showing her the ropes. Some Hooters Girls take to married couples as customers, some don't. Jess was comfortable with me and Ms. Hoot right from the start.

My wife inquired, "How old are you Jessica?"

"19", she replied. She explained that she was hoping to enroll in the community college in the fall, but was working to make some extra money in the meantime.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, I'm not into the dating scene. I want to get my future in place first. There will be time for dating later."

My wife persisted, "Did you have a boyfriend in high-school?"

"Not really a boyfriend. I'm sure I'll find the right guy someday, but I view dating differently than most. I think of dating as looking for the guy I'm going to spend the rest of my life with - and if I don't think this is the time, or that a guy has the potential to be the right guy, why waste the time? Besides, a guy's going to want to have sex anyway, and I'm saving myself for my future husband."

I didn't think I heard her correctly. Before I could ask, she confirmed, "Yes, I'm a virgin."

My wife and I both assured her that we admired her decision. I was really curious to learn more.

"Have you ever been on a date?" I asked.

Just as I asked that question Leah walked by and leaned into our conversation, "Does her Jack-Rabbit count?"

"Oh my God Leah!" Jess laughed. She turned beet red.

Without missing a beat, my wife asked, "So, you have a Jack-Rabbit? How do you like it?"

I nursed my beer listening to an in-depth conversation between my wife and the virgin Hooters Girl as they swapped stories about masterbating. I'll tell you, my life - what a Hoot!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home