What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Roomies


Meet Jolene… Joey to friends. Gorgeous, no?

Joey and co-worker Kim were roommates. Were. They met working at Hooters and Joey was looking to move out of her parents’ home. Kim was in need of someone to share the bills at her apartment. It started out as a great thing. Kim told us how it unraveled.

“Joey moved out of her dad’s house and went hog-fucking wild. She had people coming over all the time. They’d sit out by their cars and play the car stereo and my neighbors would call the landlord. The guys she hung out with were little boys – little juvenile delinquents rather. None of them were old enough to drink but they always had beer and wine coolers. I was sure the cops would show up. I’d talk with her and she’d swear it wouldn’t happen again. But, same shit, over and over.”

“So, you just got to where you asked her to move out?” I asked.

“Oh, no. It got so fucked up. I came home one night and she was fooling around with some guy on the couch. I walked into my bedroom… MY bedroom… and there is a guy going through my underwear drawer! I said, ‘What are you doing?’ and he starts telling me he thought this was Joey’s room. I said, ‘Get the fuck out of my apartment!’”

Kim went on to tell me that she had to threaten to call the police before the two guys actually left, and the one that was in her room took several things from her underwear drawer with him.

“Souvenirs, he said. At that point I was so scared I was like, ‘take the panties Jackass, and get the fuck out!’ The final straw was that Joey thought it was all funny. So, I told her she needed to move out.”

Kim hinted that things only escalated when it came time for Joey to move, and promised to come back to tell us the rest of the story in a little while. She had an order waiting.

She walked away and Joey stopped by our table. She briefly offered us her side of the story. As you might imagine, it was very different.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home