What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Friend In Need

This is Allie. She’s a beautiful girl!

Allie has a problem.

A few of the other girls have told us that Allie has a drug problem. We’ve heard that she pretty routinely gets picked up by guys that offer her drugs. But it was Sarah’s story that finally convinced us to say something to Allie. This is what Sarah told us.

“Allie called me yesterday at about 5 in the morning. She said she couldn’t find her keys and was locked out of her apartment. When I got there I found out that a customer the night before offered her a ride after her shift. She wound up going to his place, getting high, having sex with him, and then left her keys behind. The guy dropped her at her apartment and drove away before she realized that she didn’t have her keys. She didn’t know the guys full name and couldn’t remember where he lived. That wasn’t all she left behind. She was wearing only her jacket and sweatpants. She had left her uniform at his place.”

So I decided to bring it up with Allie in hopes that I could help her.

“I’ve used a few times. Hell, everyone has”, Allie said. “I don’t have a problem, though. You don’t need to worry.” Again she asked, “Who told you that?”

Not wanting to reveal my sources, I simply told her that I had heard rumors. “The point is, Allie, I consider you a friend and I want to help.”

She looked down at the table. Then she turned and wiped a tear from her eye. “I’ll be right back”, she excused herself.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home