What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hooter Girls Confessions pt. 2

Remember Melissa? She's a tease. A hot one, at that.

“Another pair of nylons bites the dust!” Melissa proclaimed, as she pointed to a long run down her thigh. She walked by our table with a new package of nylons in hand and disappeared into the ladies room. A few minutes later she emerged, run free.

“So do you go through a lot of those?”, I asked.

“It’s a goddamn racket. They see a run and they sell them to you here. And he,” she said, nodding towards the manager on duty, “is the fucking tights inspector general. He spends more time looking at our asses than he does anything else.”

Confessing that I spent a fair amount of time looking at her ass, I jokingly asked if I could fill out an application to be the tights inspector general. Ever the tease, Melissa spun around and aimed her ass my direction and asked, “So, what do you think, Inspector?”

“Very nice!” I proclaimed. “And no panty lines.”

“Better not be”, Melissa shot back. “There ain’t no panties!” As she went on looking in on her other customers I began to survey asses as different girls came to the waitress station next to my table. Some had clear underwear lines and some didn’t. I found myself wondering if there was a rule about what a Hooters Girl wears under her uniform. So, when Melissa returned, I asked.

“There is a standard color of nylons that you have to wear unless you have a really dark complexion. They tell you to wear a white bra with the white tops and a black bra with the black tops. On underwear there isn’t a rule. The nylons have a cotton crotch, so I just go with that.”

“So some of these other girls…” I began.

“Yea, some go with underwear – maybe a thong. Some are like me, just the tights. Some do both, depending on what time of the month it is, you know.” She continued, “You know, there is nothing about underwear, but there is a handbook and a bunch of papers that you have to sign when you become a Hooters Girl that cover a lot of dress code things.”

“Could you get me a copy of some of that?” I asked. “I’d love to see it. I’m curious.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Pervert! Do you want my worn out nylons too?”

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i have been in a simular situation. i seen a pretty waitress standing at the bar and the manager returned with a orange packeage and handed it to her. she had a hole in the back of her leg i noticed. she went to the restroom and came back out with no hole. me having a thing for pantyhose anyway had to figure out something. my heart was racing and so i just went up, it was not busy and i went to the restroom, there in the back stall right on top was the fresh pantyhose. i stuffed them in my pocket and noticed that there were more. i also took the other two pairs and took them with me as well.. yes they just throw them away and someone could still love them !

7:39 AM  
Blogger robert said...

I would have told her yes I would love to have them the ones that you were wearing before you changed into the new ones I'd love to have a warm hair put them up all over my face

6:02 PM  
Blogger robert said...

You are one lucky guy I wish I could have done that my dream is to ask one of the hooter girls if I can buy the pantyhose that they're wearing off of them but they told me not to do it because I might have called the cops on me so I just keep it as a dream

6:06 PM  
Blogger Hoselover said...

Damn that would be a dream come ture.hooters pantyhose in my hands.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home