What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Roommies pt. 2

This is Kim. She’s tall with reddish brown hair and beautiful green eyes. I introduced her to you in a post (Roommies) a couple days ago.

As they say, there are always two sides to every story. Here’s Joey’s side of the roommate break-up she just went through with Kim.

“Kim is jealous. She never wanted me to have friends over. She would get moody when I’d make plans to go out. The only times we were cool was when I’d do things alone with her. Then she was like my best friend”, Joey began. “She became a mother figure at best and absolutely possessive at worst.”

We must have looked as if we didn’t understand, because Joey continued.

“Did you ever have that thing happen in like elementary school where you had a ‘best friend’ and then if spent time with other friends your ‘best friend’ would get mad? That’s how it was getting. And she’d take it out on my friends. When they’d come over she would be rude to us. We actually hung out outside to avoid her. It got to be ridiculous so I decided to move out.”

Now, Kim’s story was that she told Joey to move out. So I asked, “So, did you decide to leave, or did Kim ask you to leave?”

“We had a fight”, she said. “I guess it was a mutual thing. She wanted me out and I couldn’t leave fast enough. It’s a shame it got that way.”

“So where do you guys stand now?” my wife asked.

Looking over my shoulder to where Kim was serving a large party, Joey shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s really awkward. She’s told people that we damaged the apartment and took some of her things when we packed up. We didn’t do anything of the sort. I suppose I need to sit down and talk with her.”

Sounds like a good plan.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home