What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Family Matters

This is Lindsay. Nice ass, eh? Here's more of her story.

“So, have you heard anything more from your dad since…” I searched for an appropriate way to finish my thought.

“Since he fucked my friend?” Lindsay said matter-of-factly.

Relieved that she said it and not me, I pressed, “Well, yea. Have you?”

“There was a whole lot of begging and pleading and ass-kissing there for awhile. He knew he was so screwed if I talked. He even had Rachel begging me to forget about it. She banged him a bunch more. I tried to have nothing more to do with either of them.”

Lindsay continued, “Then there’s my mom. She’s a fuckin’ trip. She walked out of my life when I was 13 and showed back up just last Christmas. She walked in here, actually. Said she missed me. Asked how life was going. I’m asking myself, ‘is this for real?’ Then she starts telling me she needs a couple hundred bucks. I’m not shitting you.”

She paused briefly, the continued, “She asked me to meet her when my shift was over at a bar down the street. I walked in and she was there – totally shit-faced – with some scumbag looking guy. I sat down with them. This dick asks my mom, in front of me like I’m not even there, ‘Is she going to give you the cash?’ Then he says, ‘Maybe she’ll just go on a date with me and we’ll call it even.’ I told the dick he could go fuck himself and I walked out the door. My fucking life!” she concluded.

Once again I found myself with absolutely nothing to say. I sipped my beer and shook my head. Lindsay was silent for a few minutes.

“No fucking way!” Lindsay said under her breath, suddenly. “What now?”

I turned to see a woman walking down the stairs towards us. “Hi Sweetheart!” she said.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home