What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Friend In Need pt. 2


Allie sure is a beautiful young woman. She needs help.

When we walked in the door Sarah, behind the bar, didn’t give us the standard, ‘Welcome to Hooters!” Instead, when she saw me, she franticly motioned for me to meet her at the bar.

“See that guy right there?” she asked, looking down to the far end of the bar. I saw a rather haggard looking man, I’d have guessed he was in his 50’s, sitting there drinking a beer. “He’s here to pick up Allie.”

Sarah had told us she was concerned that Allie had a drug problem and that she was pretty routinely being picked up by guys offering her drugs for sex (see the post ‘A Friend In Need’).

“I overheard him say to her, ‘Same deal you gave my friend? A blow for a little blo?”

Anger filled me. What a fucking jerk! He looks like he’s somebody’s dad – maybe somebody’s grandfather, even. He’s a desperate asshole trawling for a blow job with dope. Sarah had real concern in her eyes.

“Play along with me”, I told her. I walked over and took a seat next to the man.

“Hey Sarah! Give me a Sam Adams”, I began. Catching the man’s eye, I nodded at him and said, “Hey!” He nodded back.

When Sarah approached with my beer, I began, “So, whose section are the detectives in?” The man next to me literally snapped his head around and began surveying the room. “I heard they’re here tonight to catch some guys coming in and offering the girls drugs.”

Sarah played along, “That’s what I was told. But I don’t know which ones are the cops.”

Not 30 seconds later, the man dropped a few bills on the bar, got up and walked out the door, leaving his beer two-thirds full. Sarah and I shared a high-five.

Within just a few minutes Allie approached Sarah behind the bar. “What the fuck did you do? I got a text message from my friend that was here. You pulled some shit about the cops busting him?”

“Allie”, I interrupted. “We know what’s going on. We only wanted to help.”

Turning to me and my wife, she shouted, “Help? You stay the hell out of my life!” She stormed away.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home