What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Second Chance

Liz is back to work. For my eyes, that's great news!

We were surprised to see Liz when we walked in the door this evening.
"So what happened with Roberts?" my wife asked.

"I got off with just a reprimand. Of course, he's probably still getting off with the pictures of me!" she quipped.

Liz had met with the manager for an hour a few days earlier. He believed her story, that she had been taken advantage of, and her promise that it would never happen again.

"He told me that if it ever happened again that he would be forced to take it further, but for now he was willing to move past it. I'm thankful. But, he kept the pictures, and that feels a little creepy", Liz admitted.

"That's screwed up", my wife directed to me. "Do you think she ought to ask for them back - you know, to destroy them?"

Dying to know more, I asked Liz, "What was in the pictures?"

"It's me doing shit... my ex Scott doing shit to me... this prick Eric doing shit to me. That's the part that really pisses me off! Some dickhead friend of Scott's has his hands on me. I didn't see them all, really. Roberts showed me the stack and I saw a bunch of them. Some of it... I have no idea what's in them", she replied. "Some of them were closeups of Scott shaving me that Eric took, so they're pretty intimate. It's so fucked up!"

"I'd ask Roberts for the pictures. I'd tell him that you want to destroy them because they're so personal", I advised. "I'd do it soon, too. Before they have any chance to go further."

"Yeah, I suppose I will ask him for them", Liz concluded.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home