What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ignore Hoot?


This is Joanne. She's got a great ass! Fitting... She is an ass.

Were there an award for most lousy Hooters Girl in our local area (three Hooters Restaurants we frequent within 30 minutes of our home), Joanne would win the prize, hands down.

We've concluded that she is one of the Hooters Girls who doesn't like couples or female customers. When we've sat in her section, we've been all but ignored by her. At the same time, we've noticed that she is overly friendly with tables of male customers. She works those tables hard (pun intended) to get a descent tip. Here's the irony of it all, if she gave us so much as the time of day she'd discover that we are extremely generous with tips. The Mrs. and I are known to tip between 50-75% of our bill where our favorite waitresses are concerned.

So, Joanne - grind a little harder over there with the teenage boys and ignore us old married folks. See how it adds up at the end of the night.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home