What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Scandalous

This is Liz. She's in a lot of trouble.

The Mrs. and I got Liz on the phone, and within an hour we were sitting in the cafe at Barnes and Noble with her. She handed us a digital camera and said, "There are a few of the pictures he took with my camera. The rest he took on his friend's camera - and they're much worse."

I scrolled through 11 pictures. The first several were pretty innocent; sort of suggestive, but no nudity or obvious sexual content. The last few were of Liz in various stages of getting undressed.

"They gave me something. It started with Scott wanting to take some pictures of me in the uniform. The next thing I know is Eric is there and I'm getting naked. Then they are telling me what to do", tears welled up in her eyes. "Then they're doing shit to me."

"It sounds like you should report this to the police", my wife offered.

"It wasn't rape, they got me on video and all loving every minute of it. It's just that I wouldn't have done all that - especially with Eric there watching - if I wasn't fucked up on something."

I wondered what their pictures and videos contained. I didn't wonder long as the subject came up between my wife and Liz.

"Scott had me pose a bunch. Then they got some props... you know. Then Scott was doing shit. Pretty soon Eric was doing shit. That's when I knew it went too far. My boyfriend is telling this asshole buddy of his, 'Go ahead man'. They got all that shit on video."

"Did you tell them to stop?" the Mrs. asked.

"No. Fuck, I'm on the tape telling them," she paused and glanced at me, as if she was uneasy now with my hearing all this, "you know... give me more. I'm meeting with Roberts tomorrow. I don't know what pictures they have seen. I don't know how they got them. I just know that when I showed up for my shift on Tuesday they sent me home and told me I'd need to see him before I could come back. Scott's a dick. He denies it all happened. He doesn't remember that he started with my camera. I'm pretty much fired - and I'm okay with that. A couple of the girls told me that Hooters might file a lawsuit against me. That's what I'm scared about."

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home