What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Seasoned Wing


Meet Cara! Or at least Cara's boobs.

"She's 39. Her tits are only 3!" Lindsay joked.

"They're fucking real. I'll show them to you, bitch!" Cara joked back.

Cara was new to the local Hooters. You could tell she wasn't 19 or 20, but honestly, you wouldn't believe that she was 39 with three children in their teens. I sat there wishing that Cara wasn't kidding. Do show them to us!

"It beats stripping. I did that for a few years but really just couldn't bear going home to my kids knowing that drunk, old guys were drooling all over me and throwing dollar bills at my snatch", she told us as we asked her what brought her to Hooters.

"Throwing dollar bills at your..." the Mrs. asked.

"Ya, it was the big contest at D'Lights. They wadded up dollar bills and try to 'hit the spot' while the girls were on the floor. You put a little K-Y there and you catch a few more. Fucking humiliating is what it was. Caught a bunch of bills with my sushi, I did!"

It was pretty strange to us how coarse Cara was with her language. We're not prudes, mind you. Vulgarity is my native tongue! But in all our time as regulars, very few of the girls talked like this.

"This isn't my only job. I pick up cash as a lingerie hostess and model for a local service... private shows and corporate events. We keep our clothes on - there just ain't a whole hell of a lot of clothes, if you know what I mean. Still, my hoochie stays covered."

I am in awe. This woman had used four descriptive or pet terms to describe her vagina - and all within the first three or four minutes of our having met her. A seasoned veteran, I suppose. Wait 'til you hear where the conversation went next!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home