What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Roomies Pt. 3

Remember Joey? She’s hard to forget.

Several weeks have passed but the cold war between Joey and her former roommate Kim continues. Here’s the latest from Joey’s perspective.

“She’s psycho! There were a couple of times when she’s been here, like, ‘Hey, how are you? I miss you’ and stuff, and then other times when she’s telling people I’m a bitch behind my back”, Joey lamented. “She showed up at my place the other night and asked if we could talk and she started into how lonely she is, and then she wanted a hug. I hugged her and she wouldn’t let me go. I was like, ‘Kim, this is creepy’ and she snapped. She started telling me I had issues. She cussed me out and left.”

“So where does it stand now?” I asked.

“I don’t know. She sent me a text message saying she was sorry for the other night. I wrote back that it was cool with me. I don’t know. I think she has problems with friendships. I think she has problems, period.” Joey concluded, “I’ve noticed that she really has no friends.”

As we were talking, Kim walked by in street clothes. She appeared to be coming to work. She headed to the ladies room to change.

Joey shook her head, “She’s not on the schedule. She must be covering for someone. And I’m on a double. Just great.”

I decided to hang around into the next shift to see if I could get the latest from the other side of the story. And, did I ever!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home