What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More With Missy

More of Missy! The camera couldn't get enough!

Missy's visit to our suite was sweet. Missy is a sex toy representative and hosts parties. After we learned of her side business we invited back to our room at the hotel. She visited the Mrs. and me to talk about the product line. We learned that Missy makes a considerable about of money with this side venture. And she enjoys the fringe benefits - she was all too happy to tell us that she is not only in sales, but a very satisfied customer as well!

Get your mind out of the gutter. Missy didn't offer any demonstrations. After a couple of hours of great fun and laughter, I showed Missy my blog, and we gave her a tour through our Hooters pics. For a couple of wine coolers she was happy to retrieve her uniform and give us some risque, but innocent, photos for our collection. Thanks Missy... and the Mrs. and I love the new 'Bud'.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home