What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Orange & Gay

Meet Rachel! She's a beautiful girl. Guys have no chance.

"I just always knew. Some people say that they tried relationships with guys or whatever. I always knew. I've never dated a guy. Never want to", Rachel explained.

"So, when did you actually 'come out' with it", I asked.

"I never really 'came out', I just was out. I remember talking with my mom when I was 12 or so and telling her I never wanted a boyfriend, that I wanted to have girlfriends."

"What did she say?"

"She said something like 'you have plenty of time to make those decisions', but she never discouraged me. I wasn't really all that sexually interested as a teenager either. I had a number of very close girlfriends - not like sexual, just really close friends that were girls. I loved the closeness of our friendships. I just wasn't all that sexually charged."

"So, when did it become sexual?" I was dying to know.

"It never really did. I've had some girlfriends with whom I experimented. It was really just friends. My first real sexual relationship was with Cami, who I am with now. We've been together 4 years. It's great. I can't imagine being happier. We have a great relationship."

I asked her, "How does it work that you're here and guys are hitting on you and looking at you and stuff, and you're gay?"

Rachel smiled. "Well, when you were looking at my ass, did you know I was gay? Does it bother you now that you know?"

We had a great conversation. I'll bring you more later.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home