What A Hoot!

My name is 'Hoot'. As you might have guessed by my name, I'm a frequent customer at Hooters, and a fan of Hooter girls. I'll be introducing you to a few. For some strange reason, they tell me their stories. I'll share them with you. Come visit often.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hooters, United States

You'll find me at the local Hooters, listening to stories, giving some counsel, and snapping some photos. What a hoot!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

15 Minutes Of Fame


More of Cara. Please! More of Cara!

Our conversation with Cara continued. I asked her to share with me the strangest experience she ever had as a stripper.

“I suppose it was my 15 minutes of fame”, she replied. “It was back in 1992. I was dancing at a club called The Shark Lounge in Daytona. One day when I arrived for work a guy caught me in the parking lot. He was an investigative reporter for one of the local TV networks. He told me that a local minister was ripping off people’s money and spending it in strip joints, and showed me a picture of the guy. I recognized the guy right away. He wanted me to point him out and let them video tape me with the guy using a hidden camera. I was like, ‘Why the fuck not?’”

“So you did it?” I was surprised.

She continued, “Darrell was a dick. He had this thing where he would come and put his nose right in the girls’ crotch as he put a dollar in their garter. I was always like, ‘Take your whiff, you hard-up mother fucker’. So, sure enough, that night he showed up. I pointed him out to the reporter who was sitting stageside like a customer. Then he came and did his normal dollar’s worth of sniffing. They got the fucker on camera! The next thing I know, there I am on the TV news with this smiling guy putting his face in my pie.”

“They put you on the news? I didn’t think they could…”

“Well it was me, alright, but they skewed my face and my tits. My friends were like, ‘You were on TV!’ I was like, ‘Shit!’ Then there were a bunch of guys who came in the next several weeks asking which girl busted the preacher. My 15 minutes of fame!”

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger tallarin cervecero said...

very good ! i like it.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home